Teriyaki Shrimp and Mango Hummus Salsa
- Wooden skewers
- 1 mango
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes
- ⅔ cup red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lime
- 1 lb. uncooked shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons of diced green chilies
- ¼ cup. teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tablespoon original hummus
- Fresh cilantro
- Soak skewers in water
- Prepare ingredients: Dice mango, fresh tomatoes and red onion; press garlic; juice lime; and peel and devein shrimp. Set each aside individually.
- Stir mango, chilies, tomatoes, garlic, red onion and lime juice in bowl to create salsa. Refrigerate.
- Skewer shrimp and place on indoor or outdoor grill.
- Brush both sides with teriyaki sauce.
- Add any remaining teriyaki sauce to salsa.
- Grill until shrimp turn pink.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with salsa.
Serves: 3 | Calories: 236 | Fat 3.4g | Carbs 23g | Protein 19.5g